Kan't Kopy 2-part K1 Carbonless Prescription Paper offers protection from unauthorized copying. It includes a blue top sheet with a canary bottom sheet and has 9 security features to protect your documents. Security features include:
- Pantograph (hidden message) - When an unauthorized person tries to copy; or scan the original, a hidden message appears.
- Color Match - The original color of Kan't Kopy paper can not be reproduced with any type of copy process.
- Kan't Kopy Artificial Watermark - An artificial watermark is manufactured onto the paper.
- Anti-Copy Coin Rub - Watermark on the back turns black when rubbed with a coin.
- Erasure Protection - Guards against erasing/modifying and scanning.
- Security Features Box - Security features box printed on back indicating security features.
- Microprint Protection - Text too small for the naked eye is printed on the perimeter of the security features box.
- Acid Free - Preserves documents for a longer period of time.
- Thermochromic Ink(heat sensitive) - Red ink with the "Rx" image reacts when exposed to heat, making it nontransferable on copied documents.
Pantograph copy performance is subject to the printing equipment used.
Disclaimer: Actual product colors may vary from colors shown on your monitor.